Key responsibilities would include:
Audit & Accounting Responsibilities:
- Evaluate the client’s internal controls, prepare the audit program, perform audit tests according to the audit manual and schedule the engagement;
- Review working papers for accuracy and completion, financial statements for suitability of presentation and adequacy of disclosures and documentation of discussions with clients;
- Summarize engagement, make planning points for the next year, prepare management letters, draft reports, and prepare routine client correspondence;
- Follow the progress of the engagement and resolve auditing and accounting problems;
- Coordinate the review of files by the Audit Manager;
- Keep the Audit Manager aware of the progress of the engagement, consult with the Audit Manager on problem areas, review with him any significant audit findings.
- Cultivate an increasing level of technical skills in auditing;
- Develop a learning program to continually develop and expand knowledge and expertise through learning opportunities: on-the-job and through professional literature and associations.
- Promote and uphold the firm’s policies and procedures, and become knowledgeable in the firm’s services.
- Communicate engagement problems, findings and status to Audit Manager;
- Coordinate and delegate the work of audit juniors and assistants;
- Interface with client personnel to review audit and accounting findings and clarify results.
The ideal candidate:
- The minimum educational requirement is a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance;
- At least three years of audit experience. A Big Four experience would be a plus
- Senior auditors should be strong in math and highly analytical, as this position deals with numbers, spreadsheets and complex figures on a daily basis. In addition, the senior auditor must have excellent oral, interpersonal and writing skills, and work well in groups;
- Computer skills and familiarity with applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word are essential;
- The senior auditor should be trustworthy, professional and good problem-solvers;
- Ability to meet deadlines including a strong ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Friendly coworkers, collaborative and flexible work environment.
- Professional training and support.
- Competitive salary package, bonus structure.
- Meal tickets.
- Medical insurance