Monica Ionescu is a Partner of Finconta Consulting SPRL, part of PKF Finconta Group.
She is an accredited member of the following professional organizations: the National Union of Insolvency Practitioners of Romania, the Bucharest Bar Association and the Chamber of Tax Consultants. She graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Roman-American University, Bucharest and from the Faculty of Management, University of Pitesti.
Monica has more than 12 years of professional experience as an insolvency practitioner and more than 18 years of experience as a lawyer.
- She provides assistance to companies in the pre-insolvency stage
- Consulting in business restructuring
- Experience in pre-insolvency analysis, judicial reorganization, bankruptcy
- Voluntary liquidation services
- Associations and foundations liquidation services