About the role:
Within the Transfer Pricing team you will ensure accurate transfer pricing technical advice for our clients in order to prepare quality documentation. Our team provides a wide range of transfer pricing solutions including compliance, advancing pricing agreements, and defence and dispute resolution. This role presents you with the opportunity of helping clients with business transformation in order to obtain their business goals.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Prepare and review of transfer pricing documentation in accordance with the Romanian legislation.
- Carrying out economic analysis related to intra-group transactions and benchmarking using specialized databases.
- Developing transfer pricing policies depending on the type of transactions and the industry.
- Providing assistance during transfer pricing audits performed by Romanian tax authorities.
- Manage client relationships.
- Training and coaching of junior staff member within the team.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a degree in Economics/ Accounting/ Finance.
- Is proactive, capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize tasks.
- Has good analytical skills and is oriented towards decision-making.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of transfer pricing concepts according to the OECD guidelines and Romanian transfer pricing legislation.
- Has excellent working proficiency in English.
- Has knowledge of TP Catalyst/Orbis database.
- Is proficient with using the MS Office package.
- Experience level: at least 3 years of experience in transfer pricing issues.
- Friendly coworkers, collaborative and flexible work environment.
- Professional training and support.
- Competitive salary package, bonus structure.
- Meal tickets.
- Medical insurance